Fort Lauderdale, FL Air Conditioning, Heating and Appliance Repair
Give us a call at Fort Lauderdale Appliance Repair day or night. Whether your issue is with your appliance, a/c or heating system, give us a call and let us take care of it immediately. If you prefer same-day service for your problem in Fort Lauderdale and the neighboring areas, we do our best to accommodate it. We likely can repair your major appliance, no matter what brand or model it is. And we repair all major appliances, such as refrigerators, electric and gas dryers, washers, gas and electric ovens, gas and electric stoves, dishwashers, a/c, and heating units.
You can feel secure calling us to come out and check out your appliance, since our service call is always free when we carry out the repair. We also don’t charge more for after-hour, weekend or holiday appointments. You can also feel good about calling us since you know that you’ll get an appliance repair technician who is experienced and professionally trained—and who will provide you with exceptional customer service. Even better, you pay the lowest price around for appliance, air conditioning, or heating system repairs. Our low-price guarantee policy protection ensures that.
Call our toll free number today to schedule repair appointment at your convenience—even if that is today:
We repair all brands major Applince, Air Conditioning and Heating
O'Keefe and Merritt
View the full list of Appliance, Air Conditioning and Heating brands we repair in Fort Lauderdale
Set up a Fort Lauderdale appliance repair appointment today or for another day that is more convenient to you simply by calling:
Of course, you can also email us at: email@example.com. When emailing, please include your name, your phone number and a short explanation of what the problem is with your major appliance. Once we receive your email, we will get in touch to set up an appointment for your appliance problem.
Our service area for any major Appliance, Air Conditioning and Heating repairs includes Fort Lauderdale and the neighboring areas. Please see the areas that we service here:
Lauderdale by the Sea
West Delray Beach
And more view the rest of the Fort Lauderdale, FL Appliance repair areas
We have included information here to help you learn some of the ins-and-outs of your appliance, including how you can make sure your appliances last longer and how you can be sure to use them efficiently (which will benefit you by saving you money on your utility bills). However, do keep in mind that we do not advise you to carry out appliance repairs on your own. In order to carry out appliance repairs, you need to have a number of special skills and training, as well as experience and appliance repair tools. More important, it is important to keep in mind that repairing electric and gas appliance systems can be extremely perilous if you don't know what you are doing. That is why we suggest that you call us 24/7 at for qualified, professional Fort Lauderdale appliance repair help:
How to Protect Your Appliances in a Storm
Severe weather can mean severe damage to your appliances, particularly if whipping winds, lightning, heavy snow or rain knocks out your power. When power is restored it can cause a surge—a sky-high spike of electrical juice from the power lines that fries the electrical wiring inside your appliances. To protect your major appliance during the next storm, be prepared using these easy-to-do tips.
If the power goes out,
- Turn off and unplug your appliances. Particularly important is the furnace, water heater, sump pump, air conditioner, dryer, refrigerator, and anything with an electric motor. Power surges can ruin or shorten the life of any appliance that’s left plugged into an outlet.
NOTE: If your basement is flooded, don’t try to unplug any of the appliances stored down there.
- If you have ample warning, turn your refrigerator and freezer to high and allow to cool before the storm arrives. Unplug the appliance when the storm hits.
- Move milk, cheese, cold cuts and yogurt into the freezer, which will stay cold longer than the refrigerator. Be sure to keep the refrigerator and freezer doors closed as much as possible to prevent cold air from escaping. Throw a large blanket or comforter over the refrigerator to keep it insulated and save foods from spoiling.
NOTE: A full freezer can keep meat frozen up to 48 hours. Fill a partially empty freezer with water bottles to take up any available space.
- If it’s cold outside, shut off the valve that lets water into your home and open faucets slightly. The dripping water will keep your sink’s pipes from freezing if the power remains out for a long period of time. Turn off the emergency switch on your furnace and drain your boiler by opening the valve at the bottom. Also, open all radiator vents.
NOTE: The water in your hot water heater should stay warm for a few days without power. But if the power outage continues for a few days, and the temperature outside is below freezing, drain the hot water heater to avoid freezing.
- If you have a generator, don’t plug more appliances into it than the generator can handle. Use only heavy-duty, outdoor power cords to connect the appliance to the generator.
When appliance power is restored,
- Shut off appliances before turning off the generator.
- Wait 15 minutes, then plug appliances in one by one and turn on.
- Fill the boiler with water then restart.
- Reset the refrigerator and freezer thermostats back to their normal setting.
You can schedule your same-day Fort Lauderdale, FL appliance repair appointment simply by calling us at: